Well, I’ve just got this idea. And a really interesting how this will end. I’m going to have lots of things here. Stupid and stupid things. And I think it’s gonna be fun.
- Question: If you were to compare yourself to a vegetable which it would be?
Answer: Cucumbers. I am special in my own way.
- Question: How do you act when you start getting sleepy?
Answer: Slap myself on the cheeks.
- Question: Could you give me some advice on how to make studying more interesting?
Answer: I can’t really give advice about how to make studying more interesting, but try to learn something that catches your eye. And do your best.
- Question: What would you say to the Martians?
Answer: Let me introduce you to my mother’s cooking. She can do amazing things with a spoon.
- Question: Do you have something you do as a daily routine?
Answer: Yes. When I wake up, I usually go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I actually hate brushing my teeth but recently it became a daily routine to me.
- Question: What’s your favorite thing that goes well with rice?
Answer: Sugar, lol. Sometimes I add sugar to the rice and it ends really good.
- Question: In your opinion, how old do you look to others?
Answer: Mature or something like that.
- Question: If you could go for a drive alone, where would you go?
Answer: I’d go trough ocean to Japan or USA. It’s gonna be fun.
- Question: Please teach me your super-secret saving methods!
Answer: Don’t take your whole wallet when you go shopping.
- Question: What makes you feel relaxed?
Answer: A blue sky. A sunny day. No homework.
- Question: If you were an athlete, which song would you like to have as your entrance song?
Answer: Lucy Hale’s Make You Believe or Lucy Hale’s Bless Myself.
- Question: Suddenly, in a quiet atmosphere in front of many people, your stomach starts making sounds. What would you do?
Answer: Run run run somewhere nobody would see me or hear me and then waiting for the sounds to stop. Or, more simple, I’d blame a person near me.
- Question: Please tell us your way to deal with stress.
Answer: Listen to music or be like a medium, look at a thing and see every detail of it. It really help and you will do not be stresses anymore.
- Question: What’s a hairstyle you’d like to try once?
Answer: A Lady Gaga thing with my real hair. But probably not because I like the way my hair is right now.
- Question: If you were to work part-time, what job would you choose?
Answer: Newspaper girl.
- Question: Do you have any special way to deal with anxiety?
Answer: Smile and be yourself. Someone will surely notice you and befriend you. But try to do not be too comic.
- Question: What words from other people make you happy?
Answer: “Good job!”
- Question: If you could be reincarnated into an animal, what would it be?
Answer: Cheetah. I’d love to run so fast. Or any kind of feline.
- Question: Give yourself a grade from 1-5 (5 is highest) into your personal report card! Please add the reason too.
Answer: Maybe 3-4. I don’t really like myself.
- Question: If you were reborn as a man, what would you like to do?
Answer: Befriend other boys(I was always a tomboy girl but I couldn’t really befriend boys).
- Question: Please try to think of a replacement for ‘Say cheese!’ that people could use when taking photos.
- Question: What’s the secret seasoning that should be added to curry?
Answer: Salt and pepper and special vegetables. Oh, and love.
- Question: If you could go to a world that was full of ○○, what would it be?
Answer: A word where people would rather read books than staying whole day in front of a computer. Or at least seeing movies. That thing is a way of destroying this world.
- Question: You just scored a super-goal in a soccer game. How would you celebrate?
Pizza or hamburgers(sorry, I haven’t eat hamburgers in a while and that’s all I can think about. WANT!).
- Question: What pet would you like to raise?
A dog. My favorite dog race is husky but I can’t raise one at a block of flats.
- Question: What is the country you want to visit most?
Tie! Japan & USA. USA is so large, it would take me some time to visit it but I want to. Japan is a country I always admired and I want to got there too.
- Question: If you were to meet a bear in the forest, what would you do?
I’d say: “Let me pass!! The food my mom cocked is gonna cool”.
- Question: If you were a zoo caretaker, what animal would you want to be in charge of?
Turtles. They’re pacifists and I can read a book same time. lol.
- Question: If you were to make an original sandwich, what would you put in it?
Everything you can put on a pizza. Cheese(it depends about the taste you want it to have, also which kind of cheese you like), salad or lettuce, prosciutto, salami. I like meat.
- Question: Tell us the yell you use to get fired up!
- Question: What’s the source of your energy?
The love I carry for everyone and everything, and for the world.
- Question: What’s something you make sure to do every day before sleeping?
Thank God for everything he’ve done to make us happy(Yes, I am christian).